Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Paper Slide"

First of all thank you to anonymous for taking a  guess! Car wash was a great guess but not quite right!  
Instead we made our own slip and slide or "paper slide" as Kane calls it.  
See we've bought a lot of outdoor water toys over the years and have found that they aren't very durable.  With little boys, durable is imperative!  
So when I was out buying yet another plastic toddler pool this year an older man stopped me and gave me the best advice, "Make sure you put the pool on a tarp so it doesn't pop as easily!"  Why didn't I think of that?! 

Then it dawned on me, why even buy another pool?!  I put it back and went in search of a tarp but couldn't find one, instead I found plastic sheeting in the paint section.  

Here's hoping for sliding fun all summer long!  

No comments: