Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shuttle Bus

The first week of school is over and I am officially exhausted! I'll get used to it though. Unfortunately I'm not the only one who's tired. Due to our new schedule both Kane and Seth are missing their naps almost everyday. Its been interesting watching their attitudes quickly digress!


Despite his lack of sleep Seth is really enjoying school so far. One of our new favorite activities to do together is pack his lunch at night. He feels like such a big boy putting the food in his bag. He's slightly more forth coming about his daily activities than his older brother was last year, so far I've heard rumors of painting, pretend cooking, playing on the playground and singing new songs. However, the highlight of his week was when he got to play on a gym bus! Tumbling, monkey bars, trampoline, slides and tunnels, all on a bus! I dont think life gets any better for a 4 year old!


Then there's the kindergartener. He had his first ever gym class! They played hot potato with a bean bag. He's still talking about it. He gets to spend his recesses with his cousin Jon. Speaking of Jon, he has helped me everyday with carrying Kane back to the van after picking up Evan, I love that kid! Evan's been learning about the American flag and memorized Genisis 1:1! Quote of the week, "Mom today we had a tomato grill, the bell went off and we went under our desks." I know I posted that on facebook but I wanted my mom, who never checks facebook, to see it. Hi mom! :)



No school tomorrow which means no alarm clock, yay!


Photo for my grandchildren deprived mom:



More pics to come soon!

No comments: