Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ouchie

Kane is not what you would call, graceful. I'm not sure if he's uncordinated or if its just his propensity to throw caution to the wind but I know he hurts himself, a lot. For example last night he was playing with Seth, running around the livingroom when he decided to throw himself with all his might onto our poang chair, footstool.

There's not a lot of cushion to begin with and then there are the wood sides. Needless to say he cracked his head pretty hard.




It was unnerving watching it swell up. The pictures dont do it justice!



He cried for a moment but was fine once I offered him some cinnamon bread and water. I'd like to say he learned something from this little life lesson but post snack he was right back at it.

1 comment:

Chaeli said...

I love your blog! It makes me miss you and the boys. Evan is getting so big!