Monday, August 23, 2010

Its Baby Time!

My sister, Becky, is in the hospital having a baby RIGHT NOW! I'm so excited! It's moments like this that make living far away from family almost unbearable!

Update on our Saturday: Our lunch with the couple from Michigan went really well. Turns out we have quite a bit in common including having our babies at the same birthing center! We're looking forward to getting together with them again!

Our afternoon by the pool was rained out. We got to Orlando, checked the radar and saw a massive storm moving in so we decided to hit up Ikea instead. Recession.. what recession? People are crammed in that store with carts and carts jammed full! I felt more like livestock rather than a consumer, I dont really like that feeling. No more Saturday afternoon Ikea runs.



Hanging out with Aunt Tracy on our way home from Ikea.


My Littles

No comments: