Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Grandma

We went to Target the other day, after I made Ford try on this hat and sit for a picture we went to the women's section.  I was browsing clearance items when Seth called to me and said, "Mom, look at this grandma shirt!"  

 I guess to Seth my mom is glitzier than me. 

Speaking of my mom, I was in the kitchen glazing a turkey when Kane came in, sat down and started a odd conversation,

Kane: "Mom, can you tell me your secret ingredient now?"

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Kane: "You know the secret ingredient in your recipe."

After peppering him with questions to try to figure out what he might be thinking of and getting nowhere I decided to roll with it. 

Me: "You know Kane if I tell you the secret ingredient then it wont be a secret anymore."

Kane: "Ohhh, I get it! (I thought we were done but then he throws this out there.)  You don't want grandma to know so she can't cook like you!"  

 Me: "Why would you think that?" 

Kane: "Hahaha, nevermind." (Said like I was an idiot that never gets anything.)




No comments: