Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well things are still slow around here.  I did get my hair cut last week, its a lot shorter now and I really like it but I dont take a lot of pictures of myself so I dont have any pictures of the new do yet.   I have taken a few pictures of the boys though.  Last night we had corn on the cob with dinner and it was the first time Evan has eaten corn on the cob so I took a picture.  He had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to eat it.  Seth is sitting up on his own now, he has amazing balance, he only fell over once yesterday.  My mom is flying in from Michigan tomorrow, this will be her first time meeting Seth so I'm sure I'll have a lot of pictures to post during and after her visit.  Well I hope you in enjoy the few pics of the boys I have right now. 

 Evan and his yummy corn.
 Seth is enjoying his new found freedom of sitting by himself.
Just Seth.

No comments: