Tuesday, October 3, 2006


Saturday night my mom watched the boys so Jed and I could get away.  We went to Orlando and got a hotel, we ended up with a suite for pretty cheap because its the off season down here.   We had 2 bedrooms, kitchen, livingroom and my favorite thing of all, a huge bathroom with a gigantic jetted tub.  I took 3 baths in less than 24 hours. :)  It was amazing.  We were right on I Drive so we drove around watching all the tourist, and then we decided to check out Wonder Works.   After that we went back and went swimming in the pool and then ended up watching movies in our room.  We went to bed at around 11pm and for the first time in more than 5 months I got a full nights sleep, I didnt wake up until 9am.  Woohoo.  Thank you so much mom!!!!    
Here are some pictures of our night away. 
Me outside of Wonder Works. 

I wanted to bring this home with us. :)

 Jed wanted to bring this TV home with us.
Our king bed, I couldnt wait to pass out and have uninterupted sleep. :)

No comments: