Sunday, September 24, 2006

Jed's Trip

Jed got back from Michigan last night.  He had a great time but was very happy to be back home in warm Florida.  He said that he was in his hooded sweatshirt the entire time he was up there, even at night in bed.  Yes, we have definitely become Floridians.  He was able to visit with all three of his sisters and their families while he there and some old friends that work at NTBI.  He met his nephew, Tiernan for the first time, who was born in May and he was able to visit, Ally, the dog that we gave to his sister Jessie.  Hopefully next time all four of us will be able to make it up to Michigan for a visit.  Here are some pictures of his trip.

Jed and Nate at the game, having the time of their lives. 


After the game Jed headed up to Grand Rapids to spend Sunday with Jessie, Nate, Sofia and Ally. 

They went to Meijer. Oh how I miss Meijer!  Jed bought me some Meijer cake because its my favorite cake in the world and he brought it back.  It was a little squashed but tasted amazing.  :)



Monday Jed headed back to Jackson to visit with his sister Missy and her family.  We havent seen the Hatton family in 2 years, Gianna (the little girl in the picture) was only 8 weeks old the last time we saw them.   I was so jealous that Jed got to meet little Tiernan before me!  Fortunately the Hattons are planning a visit to Florida around Christmas, yay! 
Well now that I have my camera back I'll try taking more pictures of our family.  Hopefully I'll take one of jed and I that I actually like but no promises. :) 



No comments: