Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lost and Found

Last night I went to Target with Seth to pick up a few things.  Well I guess somehow my wallet fell out of my purse and into the basket of the cart after I checked out and I didnt notice.  I got home and an hour later a guy named Pluto called me and said that his daughter had found my wallet.  I was shocked because I didnt even know I had lost my wallet.  So after I freaked out and loaded the kids up we head off to meet Pluto's daughter at Steak and Shake.  The whole way there I was torn between being relieved and worrying what was going to be missing from my wallet.  Well God is amazing because not only did I get my wallet back but nothing was missing, no one had used my credit cards or my debit card.  I'm so thankful. 
Today I went and switched my Michigan drivers licsense to Florida.  So its official I am a Florida resident, woohoo. 

No comments: