Saturday, March 10, 2012

Camping Update

Jed's been texting me pictures of their trip.  They're having a blast with the highlight being that daddy bought them fishing pole!  Our kids don't latch onto things very often but apparently that's because they hadn't been fishing yet.  They haven't caught a thing but they're content to cast and reel for hours!











Ford and I have been having fun too.  I think he must be going through a growth spurt because on Friday he fell asleep in our bathroom at 10:30am and slept until 2pm.  Later he took another short nap on our way to the store.   Today he almost fell asleep when I was changing his diaper at 9:30am, he took a long morning nap and a short afternoon nap today. 

On top of the wonky sleep schedule, my usually reserved and quiet son has been cracking me up with silly antics and chatting up a storm.  It was awesome to hear him use at least 5 new words today!  

I'm loving this one on one time with him but am also missing my other four boys! 

No comments: