Friday, April 1, 2011

Catch of the Day

We visited my sister in her new apartment today. I love her apartment. The location is awesome, just outside of downtown, and in a plaza with great shopping! It has a nice layout, with a cute kitchen, huge walk in closets, lots of big windows for beautiful natural lighting and my personal favorite, a big garden tub in her bathroom. Bath tub envy is an issue for me.

While I was drooling over my sister's new place Kane was drooling over her cat. Tracy has a gorgeous Bengal, named Baby. Kane was in kitty heaven and his over the top attention almost sent her there!

Hi kitty!

Where are you going kitty?

I'll set a trap!

That didnt take long!!

Woohoo! She fell for it!

Now time to lock her in!

Here I come kitty!

Gotcha!

Now that I have you what am I going to do with you?!

We'll watch movies!

No comments: