Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happenings

We spent Friday and Saturday working on our backyard.  I went to Lowes and bought a tomato and watermelon plant.  Its a huge experiment for me as I've never tried to garden in my life.  I really hope they both survive! 
-We had a pool party with our small group Sunday.  Everyone brought their kids so Evan and Seth had a blast with their friends.  It was a beautiful and fun day!  I have some pics.

- We have 2 black racer snakes living in our backyard.  The boys love the snakes and feel the need to check on them everyday.  Evan took a stick and touched one and now he tells everyone that he touched a snake. 

- I felt the baby kick for the first time Saturday!  Ever since he/she has been doing gymnastics in my belly! 

- We've picked out baby names!  We're not telling until we find out what were having though!  Next week I have an appointment with my midwife and I'll schedule my ultrasound for any day after that.  Yippie! 

033blog
Seth and his buddy Reese in the kiddie pool.
044blog
Mr. Ron taking Evan and Cecelia on an Aligator ride. 


No comments: