Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Seth

4
Well, it was two days ago but I havent had time to update.  We had a packed day,  we went to breakfast at the Old Spanish Sugar Mill where you sit around a griddle and make your own pancakes, it was a lot of fun and very yummy.  Afterwards Jed and I made a trip to the eye doctor, Jed was cutting a steal door in our garage and a fleck of metal got embedded in his eye.  Fortunately the doc was able to get it out easily and recovery was simply putting eye drops in his eyes for a day.  Then I went shopping for a couple hours with Jed's mom at one of her favorite places here in Florida, Old Time Pottery.  We rushed home to start work on dinner and I still had to wrap Seth's presents.   The party was a lot of fun and Seth got a lot of great things, his favorite were the bubbles from his aunt Tracy.  However I think that the pool nana and papa got him will rival the bubbles this summer! :)  I had planned on giving Seth his first haircut on his birthday but time got away from me and before I knew it, he was in bed.  I finally got to it today though.  It was quite a shock at first but it's starting to grow on me and as it gets a little longer I think it will be very cute. 
4
Papa making the pancakes. 
4
Despite the look on his face in this picture he really did enjoy his breakfast. 
4
Jed after his eye appointment in his super cool glasses.  :) 
4
The birthday boy eyeing up his cake. 
4
Evan having a ball singing his favorite song, "Happy Birthday!"
4
Seth's new haircut. 

No comments: