Friday, April 4, 2008

Baby Bump

3
This baby is making him/herself comfortable in there.  My belly is expanding much faster than my other 2 pregnancies but that could be more b/c of my new found love for baked potatoes than the baby. :)   Sunday was my birthday and we went out to dinner with some friends to celebrate.  While at dinner I was sitting at the table when it felt as though I had been bitten or stung by something on my shin.   Instinctively I gasped, kind of pushed myself away from the table and tried to smack away whatever evil thing was attacking me.  I quickly realized  not only was there nothing under the table but also everyone was looking at me like I had two heads.  Jed asked me if I was having an "episode" (once when we were dating I passed out for no reason and now he calls it the "episode").   I was kind of embarassed but laughed it off and as I was trying to figure out what was going on, it happened again.  I realized it felt more like an electrical shock than a bite and it was probably something pregnancy related.  For the rest of the night I kept getting "shocked" over and over again, fortunately as long as I wasnt sitting down it was less intense.  I havent felt it since Sunday but I will definitely be asking my midwife about this!  I have had some weird and unexpected pregnancy related symptoms but this is the strangest so far.
]]>

No comments: