Friday, May 2, 2008

Gardening Gone Wrong

I was watering some of our flowers and before I knew it the boys were covered in mud.   The damage was done so I helped create a giant mud puddle for them to play in and grabbed my camera.
072blog
Gearing up to jump in. 
061blog
Seth enjoys getting as dirty as possible, 
038blog
while Evan likes throwing the mud. 
083blog    085blog
This is the finished product.  Seth certainly got dirtier than his brother but Evan got good distance on some of his throws. :)
This morning right after breakfast Evan told me that he was still hungry (he had eaten 2 bowls of cereal) I told him he would have to wait until snack time.  He continuted to pester me every few minutes until snack time rolled around, he had string cheese and fruit snacks.  He had just wolfed down his string cheese and he announced he was still hungry, I looked at him and said, "Evan you're my little piggy arent you?"   His reply, "Oink Oink!"  We both laughed very hard.  Lately Evan has been developing a "verbal" sense of humor (he's been into physical comedy for quite sometime ) and enjoys making his family laugh.   I have a feeling that he'll be labeled the class clown someday. 
]]>

No comments: