Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

My sister asked me to take photos of her lovely family which I was more than happy to do. 

Not only did I get to spend time with three of my favorite people!  It also gave me the motivation to scope out great places to take pictures on our new property!  

The biggest bummer was how hot it was!  We were all sweating profusely at the end but I think I captured some good ones!  

This little guy is always on the go!  It's been a couple years since I've had a 1 year old boy and I had forgotten how go, go, go they are!  

Either he's a wild 1 year old, or those are zombie parents chasing him! 

Fortunately it's the former. 

The boys.

"You want me to sit still?! Hahaha!" 

He's a total mama's boy. 

Mom, not in front of other people! 

Aw, fine! 

They're a ridiculously photogenic family!  


No comments: