Thursday, October 18, 2012

What's Up?

So it's been a week and it looks like we've finally shaken what I'm calling, The Great Illness of 2012.  All four boys had 3 rounds of vomiting and diarrhea. Jed and I had irritating head colds, poor Jed had to fly with his which caused his eardrum to burst on his way to Minnesota.  Isla had her bout with a fever and diarrhea after her vaccinations, that resulted in 24 hours of screaming baby while my husband was out of town.  And poor, poor, sweet, Fordy, not only what the others had but also a 5 day fever with mild diarrhea that seemed to correlate with cutting a molar.  He was miserable, moping around for days, not sleeping at night and refusing to eat.  

Well, I think we're all finally back on the road to good health and Ford is finally eating again, he even choked down a carrot!  I'm cautiously optimistic but with five kids anything is possible.  

Jed came home from his third work trip to Minnesota since August yesterday.  It may or may not be his last one.  If the client, or any client for that matter, request to fly him out for a face to face meeting he has to go so we have no idea if he will or will not be traveling more in the future.  Fun times!  

I took maternity pictures for my sister.  It's blowing my mind that she's due in less than 5 weeks!! 

Ford has officially upgraded to a big boy bed!  It was kind of ridiculous since for the last month or so he could get in and out of his pack and play on his own.  During the week the boys sleep in their own respective beds but on the weekends, per their request, they all sleep together in one room, sharing two beds.  I love that they love to be together!  

Tomorrow the boys don't have school because it's a hurricane make up day! Yay for sleeping in!

 Soaking up time with daddy!



My beautiful sister and nephew! 

No comments: