Thursday, May 31, 2012

3 Weeks Old


Yesterday Isla turned 3 weeks old, she also had her 2 week check up (postponed from last week due to our crazy schedule).  After losing weight at her very first appointment, dropping down to 6lbs 2oz, she is now a whopping 7lbs 11oz!  The constant feedings are paying off!  

Ford also had his 2 year appointment.  He is in the 54th percentile for height and 25th for weight!  Making him average height for US boys but a giant in our house!  So the doctor staring at her growth charts, not actually looking at my son, asked me if Ford was a good eater because she was kind of concerned about how far below his weight was from his height.  I reassured her that he's eating plenty and asked her how much he'd need to gain to bring his weight up to the 50th percentile.  Still staring at her chart she told me 4lbs.  I looked at Ford and started laughing.  She finally looked up at me and then Ford as I pointed out that the kid would look like the Stay Puffed Marshmallow man if he added that much weight to his frame!  She laughed too but quickly told me that "we'll just keep an eye on it".  Doctors. 

So despite my chubby but statistically fading away 2 year old, they're both healthy!  Yay! 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: