Monday, May 21, 2012

Hell Week

Surprisingly the title has very little to do with having a newborn!  This week is the last week of school for the boys, that means that the school is cramming final activities in like, well like its the end of the year.  Plus Jed went back to work today and I have doctor appointments for myself, Isla and Ford scheduled through out.  Ugh.  

I don't know who's more excited about summer break the kids or me! 

Although having a newborn makes things more complicated I couldn't ask for an easier baby!  She really only fusses when she's hungry or needs a diaper change.  She sleeps wonderfully at night waking up once between 11pm and 6am, she eats and goes back down without a problem.  Unlike her brothers she has taken to her pacifier happily, although I've caught her a couple times trying to suck her thumb and fingers.  




Thanks for being so awesome baby girl! 

No comments: