Monday, September 12, 2011

Handy Husband

This weekend Jed not only took us to the beach which is no easy task with four wee boys but he also, added memory to my laptop, fixed the fans on two of our other computers, set up the new tv/computer for the boys in the Florida room and began working on a project in the kitchen (he's redoing the lights, which would have been done but at the last minute we changed our minds on what we wanted. Hopefully it'll be finished sometime this week).

 The new media center!

Anyway, I just wanted to let him know that I really appreciate all the hard work he does around here!  Thanks babe!  Love you!

(Btw, I'm trying to round up the rest of the pictures from our trip this summer so I can post them here for my mom to see.  Sorry its taking so long mom!)

No comments: