Friday, November 5, 2010

Happenings

I'm making chili for dinner tonight in honor of it only being in the 60s today! I'm so excited!


Later I'm heading over to a friends house to help with their garage sale. They're trying to raise money to adopt a baby! I'm so excited for them, I hope all the money they need to start the paperwork is raised tomorrow!


Tomorrow is the garage sale and dinner with some friends.


One week ago today we moved Ford out of our room at night into the Florida room. He's doing great and I feel like a new woman when I wake up in the morning. No more waking in the middle of the night to every grunt and whine!


One week ago tomorrow we moved Kane into his big brothers' room! We want to get him use to sleeping with other people so when we go camping in a few weeks he isnt so shocked. He's getting the boot from the pack and play to the bed with his brothers. Should be an interesting trip!

And here's a family picture taken a couple of weeks ago.

The end.

No comments: