Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Obstacle Course

Yesterday they set up an "obstacle course" in the playroom using chairs, their picnic table and bins. I think Evan got the idea from watching Wipe Out. Evan was in charge of the whole operation, setting everything up, instructing the younger two on the "rules" and of course tweaking the "rules" so he would be sure to win. :) It was so much fun watching them, remincing about childhood, I dont get to do that often as my childhood didnt involve, cars, army men or guns. I think I missed out.
It was also hilarious when Kane got to the end of his first run, he jumped up and shouted "I WINNN! I WINNN!" Evan was quick to correct him.


Organizing and instructing. There will be order if this kid has anything to do with it.

Unless of course Seth is around, then that order is ignored.





Kane giving it all he's got.
Btw, I hate my point and shoot camera. I dont understand those orbs! GRR!
Earlier this week Evan came home from school and told me that he wanted to go to first grade. I asked him why, he said that he wanted to learn more. I thought was awesome, my little guy wants to learn more! So I asked him what he had learned that day in kindergarten and he told me he didnt remember. I told him that part of learning was remembering the information. He thought for a moment and then told me that he didnt want to go to first grade anymore.

No comments: