Friday, September 3, 2010

Currently

I'm listening to the Wallflowers, One Headlight, on Pandora. Brings back memories of high school.

The boys are dusting the shelves in the playroom.

I'm on the last book of 5 that I borrowed from a friend a few weeks ago. I finished the first 3 in a little over a week then I started on the fourth, Wicked, which is a bit harder read. It wouldnt have taken so long if I had had larger chunks of time without interruption. However that isnt likely to happen around here, in typing the last few sentences I've been interrupted at least 10 times and am currently listening to my four year old have a meltdown. Anyway, I enjoyed the book and really want to see the musical now!

Today is Jed's last day at his job. He has a week off and then starts a new job! I'm really praying that this job will be both challenging and rewarding for him! If nothing else though, his commute is only 10 minutes!

I'm really hoping to win a moby wrap over at Raising Olives. The contest is open until the 9th so go over and enter if you're interested!

No comments: