Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shower

This weekend my sister surprised me by taking me out to a spa and then a baby shower at Carrabba's!  The spa was awesome, I had my first ever pedicure and then a prenatal massage.  It was by far the best massage I've ever had, I almost fell asleep a couple times.  I think we're going to go back after I have Kane maybe around Christmas.   The baby shower was so much fun.  We sat around eating and chatting for a couple hours.  There was a slightly heated debate on disposable vs. cloth diapers which I thoroughly enjoyed! :)  We had a really good waiter who noticed that I wasnt really drinking my water but only eating the ice in it.  He came up to me and said, "My sister just had a baby and ate lots of ice during her pregnancy."  He then handed me a glass just filled with ice.  That guy knows how to get a good tip! :)  I also received very generous gifts for Kane, thank you so much girls!  I'm so blessed by amazing friends and family! ]]>

No comments: