Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Beatles

This weekend the boys hit the jackpot when they found two giant beetles in our pool.  Evan was so excited but too nervous to touch them at first, Seth on the other hand just grabbed them without any fear and started playing.  My initial reaction was to freak out like a girl and tell the boys to put them down however Jed reminded me that we don't want to teach the boys to fear harmless creatures.   Soooo, I sucked it up and tried to encourage the boys to investigate while keeping a good bit of distance between myself and the bugs. 
blog3
He wanted to get a closer look.
blog2

blog4
Finally Evan gets up the courage to grab one and he brings it over to me, great!

blog1
Jed washed our driveway this weekend.  I had never heard of anyone doing this until we moved to Florida.   This is actually our neighbor's machine that we borrowed, he washes his driveway almost every month!  Unfortunately just as Jed was finishing up it stopped working so he's been spending a lot of time trying to get it running again. :(  Poor guy.  

No comments: