Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Good Day... So Far

Well after weeks of feeling constantly horrible today has been a nice break.  I woke up and had breakfast and instead of morning sickness immediately kicking in I felt fine.  That last until about 11, exhaustion and queasiness set in so the boys and I took a nap which was really good.  When we got up I was still feeling kind of yucky so we had lunch and I'm feeling really good again, therefore I felt like I should finally update this thing.  I apologize for being so neglectful, it wasnt on purpose.  I'm really looking forward to my second trimester when life should be back to normal and I no longer have the constant urge to puke!   As you can imagine we havent been up to much lately with me feeling so bad.  Last week Jed and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.  It was pretty low key, we just went out to dinner as a family but it was good.  This past weekend Jed was finally able to get to the boys toddler bunkbeds, I thought it would take him a long time to get it done but he finished in 1 day.  It went so well for him that he wants to add a bookshelf when he has time.  Well, thats about it, I will leave you with pictures. 
3
For Christmas my mom gave us money to buy the boys a picnic table from her.  Well since December all the picnic tables in our area have been sold out, we've litterally search every store.  About a week ago we found this one, mom I know its not the one that you specified but its all we could find and they LOVE it! 
3
Seth is our little drummer boy. :) 
3
He did such a good job!  The boys are very excited about their new beds! 
3
My three boys! 

No comments: