Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For Anyone Who Doesn't Know Yet

boys 1   boys 2
Do you like their shirts?  Read them both carefully.


Boys 3
Yup thats right they're both big brothers now!  We were pretty shocked when we found out (therefore 3 pregnancy tests) baby Cusi #3 is on the way but we're very happy!  I'm about 7 weeks along now (I think) and morning sickness kicked in full blast this past weekend.  Despite the all day nauseousness I still have cravings!  My top cravings right now are, mashed potatos, mac and cheese, general tso's chicken, fettucini alfredo(from olive garden), steak, hot fudge sundaes and cake.  I could gorge myself on all of those things right now! :)  On the other hand foods that make me want to lose my lunch are, chicken, cheddar cheese, milk chocolate, diet soda, fish, pork, and eggs.  My sense of smell is also heightened, I cant stand the smell of candles, dog (poor Gwen and Ally) pee filled diapers, our Jeep, mustard, and most deodorants.  Oh well, only 6 1/2 more weeks of morning sickness to go (if this is anything like my previous pregnancies). 

No comments: