Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Earlier this month was Jed and my five year anniversary, we didnt do much to celebrate at the time b/c we have two kids and it fell on a Tuesday.  So this weekend Jed surprised me by taking me away for a night to Daytona Beach.  I was really impressed b/c he even thought to get my sister to babysit the boys so we would be kid free!  We stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the beach and we had an ocean view!  We had a very relaxing time, walking on the beach, ordering room service and watching movies.  Thank you Tracy and Jed!  On Sunday our church had a BBQ and an egg hunt.  They also set up a bouncy castle and inflatable slide for the kids to play on, Evan loved it.  We all had a very good time even though it was almost 90 degrees!  I felt surprisingly well, but as soon as we got home the day caught up with me and I had to go to bed and lay there willing myself to not throw up, it was worth it though.
Today I finally set up my consultation with the birthing center I'd like to use with this pregnancy.  Jed and I will go in next week to meet with the midwife and tour the center.  We also have to find out if they take our insurance and how much insurance covers.  I have to admit I am a little freaked about the fact that I will have no option for pain medication but I hated my experience in the hospital and with Seth the epidural didnt help, I still felt everything!  I guess its more fear of the unknown than anything, I didnt like the hospital but at least I'm familar with it.  Well, I might not even get a choice, I have to wait and see what happens with my insurance. 
3
The view from our balcony. 
3
Jed ordering room service, yummy! 
3
Sunday morning we took a walk on the beach to the Daytona pier. 
3
Evan hunting for Easter eggs. 
3
Seth was supposed to be looking for eggs but got side tracked with his balloon. :) 
3
Evan and Jonathan on the giant slide (they're the two in the middle).  Evan freaks out when Jed puts him on his shoulders but a giant slide is no problem, hmmm...

No comments: