Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

We had a very relaxing easter.  The boys got up and hunted for eggs and their easter basket, then we had breakfast and got ready for church.  After church we went home and got ready to have Jay and Jamie over for dinner.  We had steak, chicken, ribs and salad for dinner (thats what happens when you put men in charge of dinner).    It was very nice to just enjoy the day and hang out with family. 
Monday I had my consult with the midwife at the birthing center.   Jed came with me so we could make the decision together.  I have to say we were both very impressed, the house is beautiful, the midwife is awesome and they have a lot of similar equipment as a hospital but its only used in emergencies.   The best part of the meeting was when we got to hear the baby's heartbeat!   Everything sounds healthy which is relieving and it makes the baby seem more real.  I have to say thank you to my friend Len for watching the boys so both Jed and I could go to the appointment.  The boys had such a good time that they keep asking me if they can go back to Len's house.  
3
Happy Easter everyone! 
DSC06602blog
Evan found one!
3
"Really do we have to sit here so you can take pictures of us? I want to eat Easter candy." 
DSC06604blog
Evan's Easter basket.  HiHoCherryO was one of my favorite games when I was little! 
3
I love this picture!  Seth makes the best goofy faces. 

No comments: