Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Grandma's Visit

Here are some pictures we took while Grandma Donna was here last week.  The boys loved having her around because they got to do a lot of fun stuff. 

We went to the beach on Saturday!

Seth is such a beach bum.

 He didnt like the water so much.  We have a picture of Evan at around the same age and he's doing the same thing. 
 Evan and I dug a hole for him to sit in.  I did most of the digging while Grandma took him swimming.

Grandma took the boys out in the backyard almost everyday, braving the Florida heat.  They loved it! 

 Evan played in the dirt in the backyard.  This picture doesnt do his mess justice :) 

 We had a girls night out with my sister, Tracy, in downtown Orlando.  She talked us into going to a sushi restaurant with her.  This is my mom and I trying Sushi for the first time.  I was nervous at first but it ended up being really good.  I'm going to drag Jed back to the same restaurant the next time we can get a babysitter. 

We took the boys to the zoo one day.   I think the elephants were his favorite.

The boys had their first bath together while grandma was down here.  Evan thought that Seth was another bath toy for him to play with.  He kept poking and pushing him.  We're going to have to teach him to be gentle with his baby brother. 

Mom we had such a good time while you were here. Thanks so much for visiting us!  Come back soon!!!


No comments: