Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ice Cream

I took Evan out for ice cream.  I took him to Brusters because kids under a certain height get a free baby scoop with a regular scoop purchase.  Evan ended up eating his baby cone and most of my regular cone because he's such a chow hound.  Its so funny to watch him eat because he gets so into it.  I had to take a few pictures to capture our first mother/son date night.  
The best ice cream in town!

See, its funny.

He was concerned that I was getting too close to his ice cream.

He really, really likes his ice cream.
Earlier today, I decided to carve one of our smaller pumpkins for fun.  I carved a C into it for Cusimano.  It wasnt as hard as I thought it was going to be, I think next year I'm going to do all our names in separate pumpkins.   Our big pumpkin is already starting to rot unfortunately.  We forgot to bring it in a couple days this week and the sun has really gotten to it.  Its really gross inside but it still looks ok at night.

We also had Gwen groomed this weekend.  We had the de-shedding treatment done because we're always sweeping up her hair.   They not only brushed and trimmed her fur, they brushed her teeth and gave her a bandana to wear.   She even smells like vanilla, its great! 

No comments: