Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Moby

Jessie bought a Moby Wrap after Grey was born which is awesome because I really wanted one but I didn't want to buy it before I tried it. So Ford and I took it for a test drive.

He was stunned at first.
Apparently so was I.

Then unimpressed.

Oh, hold on, maybe its not so bad. Kind of cozy even.


As for my opinion, I'm torn. The ease of use is lacking however I didn't get to practice putting it on much. I've heard once you get the hang of it, it gets better.

My back however loved this thing! Usually even with the nicest carrier or sling my shoulders begin aching after a while but I was able to walk all over town with Ford in the Moby and felt nothing in my shoulders. My lower back bore all the weight which was much better! I was a bit sore but since my first pregnancy that happens whenever I walk/stand for long periods of time. I couldn't tell if the Moby exasperated it or not which is actually a good sign!

Finally, Joy's thoughts on the matter.

She's sold.

No comments: