Friday, December 10, 2010

Potty Training Gone Wrong

I was looking through pictures from this year when I came across these from the summer.

Reading Tozer, he's sophisticated like that.

Done with that one, what's next, some Lewis? Piper? Maybe even Ramsey's latest on fiances?


Oh.

Anyway, I had forgotten about my overly ambitious attempt to potty train Kane, a month after Ford was born. What was I thinking?!

I gave potty training another shot recently and it didnt go well. Kane understands potty training but he just doesnt care about being successful at it yet. Add to that my limitations in helping him when I'm feeding Ford, having to shuttle everyone too and from school so he has to be in a diaper during that time and the fact that he's still a little to short to get on the potty by himself and we're throwing in the towel on this one for now!

Ok, well, I'm off to change another poopy diaper.

Adios.

No comments: