Monday, March 30, 2009

Beach Birthday


072
I couldnt ask for a better way to celebrate! 
064
I even got to celebrate with some of my fave family from out of state! 
066
At one point I was sitting alone with these two while the rest of the crew were at the water when a random woman came up and asked me if they were twins.   I was said, "NO WAY!  They're just cousins."   She kind of gave me a weird look and then went on her way.  The thought of having twins freaks me out! :)
After the beach we came home and Missy made pizza which was so yummy!  Then we had a delicious chocolate cake that Jed made and delicious brownies that Joy made.  I was in chocolate heaven!  I think the highlight of the day though was when Evan and Seth sang happy birthday to me.  It was so cute, Seth kept singing, "Happy Birthday to MOMMY!"  I just wanted to squeeze him. 

No comments: