Monday, June 3, 2013

Catch up!

Wow, it's already been almost 2 weeks since the boys got out of school!  We've been keeping ourselves busy so time is flying!  

So I should probably back up to the end of school! 

The boys school put on a program! 

This was at rehearsal, we are more distracting than helpful at things like this. :) 

I heard the program was great!  I missed most of it because Isla was her usual screeching self.  I did see the part of the play that Evan was in and when Seth's class sang!  They did a fantastic job and were so cute! 

My view for the rest of it. :) 

A friend joined us for a little while.  Isla was smitten! 

The next morning, which was the last day of school, Isla woke up with a fever and a nasty diaper rash that seemed to appear over night.  I called and made an appointment with her pediatrician. 
After dropping the boys at school, we hightailed it across town to find out that Isla had Strep!

 Poor girl handled it so well! 

 After picking up her prescription, I ran back home, dropped off the kids with Joy and went to the school for big end of the year cleaning.  

Phew! 

We made it through another year!  
So proud of my boys! 

No comments: