Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our camper blew a tire in the middle of the Ocala National Forest, which we were driving through on our way home from Paynes Prairie state park.

Fortunately, it only took Jed 30 minutes or so to change the tire and we were on our way.

Our trip was fun. I've started a camping blog to write about our adventures and review different campgrounds and state parks. I'm really looking forward to this project, if nothing else to chronicle our trips. My sister in law keeps a journal of all their trips so this is kind of like that. I hope that eventually iblogger (an app for my iphone) will have a feature that allows me to upload pictures from my phone to my blog anytime. Maybe someday!

For now I leave you with pictures of our boys finishing off the Valentines cake we made for Jed.










No comments: