Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving a few days late

Jed was working on the computer all weekend so I've only been able to get on a little bit here and there making it difficult to post.  I missed Thanksgiving and Kane's 9 week picture so I have some catching up to do!
Thanksgiving was awesome we went over to our friends the Mason's for dinner.  Len made a turkey and a ham, yum!  The little boys played in the backyard until dark, the big boys played videos games and us girls hung out in the kitchen cooking, cleaning and chatting.
Thanksgiving
Hanging out after dinner.
THanksgiving2
Thanks for having us over Len!

The four people in this world that I'm most thankful for:
1 Jed
1 Evan
1 Seth

Friday Jed and I got up early and headed out for some shopping madness.  The toy sales were lack luster but we found some clothes for us on sale and let me tell you, I need a wardrobe update!  Actually my wardrobe isnt too bad I just dont fit into any of my pre-Kane clothes yet.  Fortunately I found some jeans for $15 and a couple of shirts for $6!  Yay!
The rest of the weekend was pretty low key.  Jed worked on a Christmas present for the boys, we're setting up a computer for them in the florida room/playroom.  Let me back up, over the summer we cancelled our satelite tv and instead hooked up or tv to an antenna and a computer.  Its really great b/c we're saving so much money every month and we arent losing out too much on our tv selection.  In fact now we can go right to Nexflix.com and watch movies instantly!  Now we're doing the same thing for the boys plus we're installing some learning software for them to use.  Thats part of the reason I couldnt use the computer this weekend, Jed had both computers torn a part, mixing and matching parts and pieces, troubleshooting and other such things I dont understand. :)   Anyway, thats one of their gifts this year, shhhhh dont tell them! 
Today I took Kane to the doctor and he's still packing on the weight at 12lbs 12oz and 23 1/2 in long!  He's in the 75th percentile for both height and weight!  I love having a chubby baby, its so fun.   Also last night he slept from 11:40pm to 5:30am, thats almost 6 hours.  He's done this a couple of times randomly over the last 2 weeks, its been wonderful. 
9 weeks
9 weeks and growing!

No comments: