Saturday, December 13, 2008

11 Weeks


11 weeks
We were on our way out to do a little Christmas shopping and I popped the binky in his mouth and he actually took it for a little while.  I thought it was so cute!  I also love the way he looks in a hoodie, adorable!  I found a hoodie on sale at Old Navy this week and bought it for him for Christmas.  Its funny, I had pretty much finished my Christmas shopping when I realized I hadnt gotten him anything!  Does that make me a bad mom? :)  Oh well, at least I caught it before Christmas.  I adore this kid but its been hard to readjust my thinking to being a family of five rather than four.  
11 weeks2
Sweet little boy.
Evan
Jed took some fun pictures of the boys today.  Evan loves to make silly faces at the camera and then look at them afterwards.  This one cracked me up.
Sethy
Is it time for bed or a safari?
double stroller
So I was out shopping yesterday and I saw this woman with the coolest double stroller I've ever seen.  I really liked it because its so compact.  Kane might just get a little brother so I can use this thing!  Just kidding, I would never have a baby just to use a product. :)   Unfortunately its more than $500.  Why do people pay so much for things like this?  I just cant imagine what would ever make a stroller worth that much!  That frustrates me.  Anyway, heres the link if you're interested http://www.babybungalow.com/phtebapr.html.

No comments: