Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Should Be Sleeping..

...but RLS strikes again.  These days I dont even try to fight it I just get up and get on the computer.  So, I thought I'd at least do something productive tonight, post pictures from our family photo shoot at the park yesterday!  
Family pics9

Family pics4
I think he spotted a squirrel.  On the way to the park they decided they were going to catch one and bring it home.   Good luck boys, good luck. 
Family pics6
Seth tickling putting his arm around Evan.
Family pics11
Hmmm, do you think this grass tastes any better than the grass at home?  
Family pics7

Family pics13
Pre-Kane family photo! 
Well, it didnt go exactly how we planned.  The boys were not very cooperative, Jed was using our new camera that he's not familiar with yet so he had to do a lot of tinkering with the settings and I started having braxton hicks contractions as soon as we got there.   However we got some good pictures and I feel like its one more thing I can check off the list before Kane arrives!   

No comments: