Thursday, June 29, 2006

Newborn Miracle

Yesterday was kind of a rough day for Seth, he was cranky and didnt eat well.  He would be sound asleep and wake up screaming, blood curdling screams.  I think he was having nightmares about the 4 shots he had at the doctors Monday.  Anyway at 11pm Seth and I were still struggling and finally I just put him to bed.  He didnt fuss at all, just passed out but I was sure I'd be up at 1am with him.  Imagine my surprise when I rolled over and looked at my clock and it was 7am and Seth was just starting to stir.  8 hours of sleep, I felt like crying I was so happy.  So thats my big news, oh and then theres Evan who is currently jamming his fingers to the back of his throat, gagging, then laughing and then doing it again.  He's such a goofball but I love him.   

No comments: