Friday, May 23, 2014

Birthday Shopping Trip

I finally got all the kids signed up for the Toys R Us birthday club so every year they'll receive a $3 gift card. So after Ford got his in the mail, we of course had to spend our next date spending it!  

We looked at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avengers and Batman, he had almost settled on a Hulk action figure when we found Stuart! Minions are all the rage around here.  

After he made his final selection we went and test drove the Power Wheels. 
They had a Mario Cart!  I had to explain to Ford that $3 wasn't close to sufficient to cover the cost.  

 And a TMNT dune buggy! 

I finally pulled him away to check out. 
 I asked him to show me his Minion and gift card, he did this. :)
He looked so big waiting to pay for his new toy and he did a great job checking out by himself!  

No comments: