Monday, February 25, 2013

I Hate Pollen

I took the kids to the park today.  I forgot the carrier for Isla so I walked her over to the swings and plopped her in while the boys ran off the to slides.  
We were having a blast, me and Isla, when Evan came over complaining of his neck itching.  I didn't think much of it, my kids, have a one track mind, gaming!  I assumed he wanted to get home to his DS. 

A little later Ford hurt himself so I asked Seth to push Isla while I assisted Ford with his owies.
That's when I got a glimpse of this. 
 Pollen coating every centimeter of the playground equipment.  
After snapping a picture I glanced over at Evan who was scratching while running around.

We left immediately, I sent Evan in for a shower but the damage was done!  The picture doesn't do it justice!  
His whole upper torso and arms are covered in hives...  essentially my son is allergic to being outside right now. 

We'll have to figure something out soon, cause this girl and her brother's need their park time! 

No comments: