Monday, June 20, 2011

Chipotle

I had a little photo shoot with Joy, Joseph and Jon the other day. It was very casual. We didn't even have a set time I just told them to call me when they wanted to meet to take pictures. And when they called I happened to be at Target with Jed and the boys so we finished up our shopping and met them at Chipotle. While Jed ordered our food and Joy changed in the bathroom, I hung out with these boys and took some quick pics.














Jed got our food to go and took it and the boys home (I told him I'd eat later). I went with Joy to our first location which unfortunately also was the location for a wedding. Joy thought of a different place to try that worked out well but as we headed over there a storm rolled in. I got a couple pictures in before the rain started coming down but not as many as I would have liked. We tried to wait out the storm but Joe had to work at 7pm and it was already 6:30.

I think we got just enough shots for the Father's day gift they were trying to put together for Jay.

Maybe, next time we shouldn't procrastinate so long, *ahem* Joseph *ahem*. :)

No comments: