Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Day

Evan threw up last night.

Kane had horrible diarrhea this morning.

I put a can of Pepsi in the freezer last night intending to drink it but forgot about it.

I spent the morning cleaning throw up out of carpets, changing unfathomably, stinky, poopy diapers (and I've changed a lot of nasty diapers) and clearing out our freezer into our electric cooler so I could wipe out the exploded frozen soda, then of course putting it all back in.

I didn't have my first sip of coffee until 12pm.

The afternoon was better, Joy and Devan visited for a bit. It was nice to talk with adults.

However its now almost 9:30pm and I still haven't fully gotten over my frazzled morning.

So, I'm going to make a bowl of popcorn with this, watch an episode of Fringe and try to unwind.



No comments: