Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I've decided to try participating in Mckmama's Not Me Monday. This is a first for me! Here we go.


This weekend my family (all 6 of us) did not load into our van and drive around our city looking for hidden container via gps and an iphone app (aka Geocaching). I did not walk around a Walgreens parking lot looking for the container only to realize it was in a light post and I was going to have to pry at part of the light post in broad day light to get to it. After obtaining said container I did not then realize that I didnt have a pen to sign the log book inside! This was not embarassing at all because I did not do any of these things!


Last week I did not go to Kohls with my niece Joy to look for clothes. I did not discover that they now sell adult sized rompers and I did not think it was so funny that I had to try some on! I did not then let Joy take a picture of me in said romper, looking not at all ridiculous, and I certainly didnt text the picture to my husband. And of course I would never post the photo on my blog.




1 comment:

Katie said...

Hahaha, that is one hot romper, Laine. I hope you bought it!