Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunburned

Yesterday and today the weather has just been BEAUTIFUL.  Sunny, in the high 70s and no humidity, it doesnt get any better in my opinion.  Since Jed was with Jay in Daytona riding his new (new to him) motorcycle, checking out bike week and my sister will be heading back to Michigan in the next week I thought it was time to take a trip to the beach.   We went to New Smyrna which is south of Daytona and missed most of the biker stuff, phew!  It was Kanes first time at a beach and although he didnt like much about the experience (he fussed most of the time) he did love to stick his toes in the water and feel the waves wash over them!  It was so cute as he squealed with delight each time.   Evan had a blast jumping in the waves while Seth was a little less adventurous and played in the sand.   I didnt even bother putting on my bathing suit for this trip, its going to be at least June if not July before I'll be going anywhere near the ocean but I did really enjoy collecting shells with Becky.  She wants her bathroom back home to be beach themed so I thought we should try to go authentic. :)   To top off an absolutely lovely day we stopped to get Chinese food on the way home!   Food is always way better when A. I dont have to cook it and B. after a few hours at the beach. 
075
You're going the wrong way! :)
064
He LOVES it!
066 - Copy
Beach bum?!
205
They stopped for a nutterbutter break.
111
Stomping in the water, waiting for another wave. 
201
He's such a cutie!

No comments: