Friday, October 3, 2008

1 Week Ago Today

I was still pregnant and I got this done,
blog12
My birthing center has a spa day for the moms once they reach 36 weeks.  I could have a henna tattoo done on my belly, a massage, a pedicure or a belly cast; which is what I chose.  I forgot to schedule my spa day until my last prenatal appointment (I was 37 weeks then) and there were only two available times to do it, last friday or today.   Fortunately I didnt chose to put it off any longer! 
Kane had another dr. appointment yesterday.  At every appointment they weigh him so Jed and I both put in our guesses as to how much he would weigh, I guessed 6lbs 5oz and Jed guessed 6lbs 4oz.  We were shocked when he weighed in at 6lbs 9.5oz!  I was really excited to see that he's already over his birth weight!  By the way, Jed was the closest on guessing Kane's birthday, he guess September 25th.   He was the only one that didnt go over!
blog13
Time for Evan to get a hair cut!  As promised Seth got to do the honors this time.  :) 
blog14
blog15
Seth and Evan cant get enough of their little brother. 

No comments: