Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Jed and the boys woke me up with breakfast in bed!  It was so cute both boys brought me a plate of pancakes.  I decided to get out of bed and have breakfast with everyone though.   Then they gave me my presents, a sewing machine and accessories to go with it!   I've been wanting to learn how to sew but its kind of hard without a machine.  I've never even touched a sewing machine before so I spent all morning reading the directions and learning to thread it and what not.   We spent the rest of the day hanging out around our pool and for dinner Jed bought very yummy steaks and grilled them for us.  It was a wonderful day!  I'm so happy to be the mother of the sweetest and craziest little boys I know!  I hope all you mothers out there had a good day as well!
014blog
Jed took this picture of the boys before they woke me up.  Thanks for making me breakfast babe! 
015blog
Studying.  I was freaked out b/c there were all these warnings throughout the instructions that if I didnt put the thread in right I could break the needle or even the whole machine, talk about pressure! :)
Today I got out my maternity clothes.   I can still fit into most of my regular clothes (although I'm using a rubber band to "button" my pants) but its getting really hot down here now so I need shorts.  Instead of getting my regular summer shorts out of the attic and having to put them back in a few weeks I just got out my maternity stuff.  I also had some newborn baby clothes in the tote with my clothes and it really got me excited about this little baby.  It brought back memories of dressing the boys in the clothes and how cute and small they were (they're still cute but not so small:)).   It almost made me wish for another boy just so I could use the clothes again!  However if its a girl I guess it would be fun to go clothes shopping for her!   I'll be happy either way. 
016blog
A random picture I took the other day.   Its not uncommon to find Church sprawled out on his back on the carpet in our livingroom and whenever possible Evan likes to lay down next to him for a while and "cuddle".  Its so cute!

No comments: