Friday, May 30, 2008

Makeover!

This time last week I was in California!   For my birthday Jed bought me a plane ticket to L.A. to visit my good friend Victoria over memorial day weekend.   We had a lot of fun.  We went hiking in the mountains, we explored L.A. and Hollywood (hollywood is really overrated), we went to her church picnic and we went on a whale, dolphin and sea lion tour.   However the best part was being able to hang out with a really good friend!  Hopefully we dont have to wait another three years to get together again.   I'm actually trying to talk Jed into looking for jobs in southern California but he's not a big fan of the area.  Oh well, maybe I can change his mind someday. :)   I posted pictures of my trip on facebook, you can get to them by clicking on this link;  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121010&l=4d0bd&id=837255073
Thank you Jed and Victoria for an awesome gift I really enjoyed it!   Love ya both! 
While I was gone Jed had the boys which is a lot of work in and of itself but he also decided to start working on our bedroom.   When we moved in, there was nasty forest green carpet in our room and we had always planned on ripping it out but never got around to.   Right before my trip Jed found a great deal on wood flooring on Craigslist so he bought it with the intention of eventually putting it in our room.  I had no idea I would come home to a bran new bedroom.   He went out and bought a bed frame that we both had said we like, a bed spread that is just what I told him I liked and he painted the walls.  I'm really impressed!   It finally feels like our room rather than just the place that we crash at the end of a long day. :)   Thank you babe!  
033blog
Our new bed.  We still have to pick out nightstands and a rug. 
022email
To move the dressers out of our room Jed took all the drawers out which gave Evan a great new place to hang out.  He thinks he's so cool!
035blog
While I was in Cali, Victoria took me to a children's consignment shop and I picked up this cute outfit.  I cant wait to try it on our little guy!  
019blog
Me at 20 weeks along.  I hate taking these pictures I never know what to do with my hands!  
]]>

No comments: