Monday, August 21, 2006

Harley

This weekend, Jed, Jay and their friend Sam, rented Harley's.  They were out all day, Saturday, riding around, unfortunately Sam's bike broke down and they had to wait 2 hours for Sam to get a replacement bike.  Jed finally got home around 10:30pm, he was covered in disgusting road grime, I sent him right to the shower.  Sunday after church Joy babysat the boys while Jay, Jamie, Jed and I went for a ride.  We were out for about 4 hours and at the end of the ride I was in so much pain I could barely walk.  I was sitting on a peice of foam about 1 inch think on a metal fender, I felt every bump!  I'm still sore today.  It was fun though, Jed had a little street bike when we were dating and this weekend reminded me of those days.   


 These two pictures were before our ride on Sunday.  Evan is a little too young to go on a ride but he thought daddy was so cool on the Harley. 
 Daddy and Seth bonding.
Seth and I did a little photo shoot this weekend. 

No comments: